Feb 24, 2021
From the ongoing generational
wealth transfer to new “wealthtech”
solutions and investor demands for sustainability and
diversity, big changes are happening in the wealth management
sector. To help bankers understand these changes, the latest
episode of the ABA Banking Journal Podcast — sponsored
Actimize Xceed — features three rising leaders in wealth
management that represent the full spectrum of the industry, from
independent practices to community banks to large private banking
These three leaders — each of which is being recognized at
Management and Trust Conference this week as one of
the inaugural class of ABA’s
40 Under 40 in Wealth Management — discuss:
- What millennial small business owners are looking for as they
experience liquidity events.
- How they’ve pivoted their practices and adopted new technology
to accommodate both COVID-19 and changing client desires.
- Opportunities to educate younger clients and overcome the
racial wealth gap.
- Growing investor demand nationwide for ESG investments in both
wealth management and trust banking.
- Their own career journeys and leadership tips for those
entering the wealth management sector.
This episode is sponsored by NICE